Ardmore Roderick is seeking a Project Engineer to assist in the management and preparation of contract documents (plans, specifications and cost estimates) for various projects related to the Power Industry in the Norristown/Philadelphia, PA Metro areas. These projects may include power delivery equipment, substation design, and site utility design. Candidate must be highly detail oriented and organized.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
• 6+ years of power distribution or related design experience
• Bachelor of Science in Civil or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
• Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
• Proficiency with AutoCAD or MicroStation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other valued qualifications include:
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D Geopak and/or GIS platforms
• Experience with managing small teams or projects
• Construction experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise and support junior team members
• Manage and schedule execution of power distribution projects; monitor projects productivity, quality, and progress.
• Prepare project proposals, technical reports and or presentations as required
• Monitor and resolve technical issues in a timely and effective manner
If you are looking for the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and can thrive in an independent environment, this may be the position for you. Ardmore Roderick offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to significantly impact the development of our rapidly growing firm.